【原詩】 |
【英文版】 |
再別康橋 |
Saying Good-bye to Cambridge Again |
作者:徐志摩 |
By Xu Zhimo |
|
|
輕輕的我走了, |
Very quietly I take my leave |
正如我輕輕的來; |
As quietly as I came here; |
我輕輕的招手, |
Quietly I wave good-bye |
作別西天的云彩。 |
To the rosy clouds in the western sky. |
|
|
那河畔的金柳, |
The golden willows by the riverside |
是夕陽中的新娘; |
Are young brides in the setting sun; |
波光里的艷影, |
Their reflections on the shimmering waves |
在我的心頭蕩漾。 |
Always linger in the depth of my heart. |
|
|
軟泥上的青荇, |
The floating heart growing in the sludge |
油油的在水底招搖; |
Sways leisurely under the water; |
在康河的柔波里, |
In the gentle waves of Cambridge |
我甘心做一條水草! |
I would be a water plant! |
|
|
那榆蔭下的一潭, |
That pool under the shade of elm trees |
不是清泉,是天上虹; |
Holds not water but the rainbow from the sky; |
揉碎在浮藻間, |
Shattered to pieces among the duckweeds |
沉淀著彩虹似的夢。 |
Is the sediment of a rainbow-like dream. |
|
|
尋夢?撐一支長蒿, |
To seek a dream? Just to pole a boat upstream |
向青草更青處漫溯; |
To where the green grass is more verdant; |
滿載一船星輝, |
Or to have the boat fully loaded with starlight |
在星輝斑斕里放歌。 |
And sing aloud in the splendor of starlight. |
|
|
但我不能放歌, |
But I cannot sing aloud |
悄悄是別離的笙簫; |
Quietness is my farewell music; |
夏蟲也為我沉默, |
Even summer insects heap silence for me |
沉默是今晚的康橋! |
Silent is Cambridge tonight! |
|
|
悄悄的我走了, |
Very quietly I take my leave |
正如我悄悄的來; |
As quietly as I came here; |
我揮一揮衣袖, |
Gently I flick my sleeves |
不帶走一片云彩。 |
Not even a wisp of cloud will I bring away |